ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
This is a 3 Days Virtual Conference Hosted by ABMC INTERNATIONAL through ZOOM PREMIUM.
AHRLC Virtual 2021 is a Half Day conference starting each day at 0900 hrs - 1230hrs Daily.
This is the 5th Series Edition of AHRLC and 1st Edition of 2021,which brings together thought leaders and HR professionals from all Africa countries, the AHRLC 5th Series brings tother HR thought leaders from USA, UK, UAE, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Zimbabwe, Nigeria and Ghana.
The Virtual Africa HR Leaders Conference will look at how despite the global pandemic taking place organizations are managing to innovate every day and stay afloat while moving Beyond Generations for Better Talent Management.
We will also understand how to Lead the Organization Through the Growth And Financial Repercussions of Business Disruption while ensuring positive employee engagement continues to take place.
Upon completion of the conference we expect all our delegates to become BETTER equipped to handle any challenges associated with Post Pandemic, Digital Transformation and Employee Engagement as a HR Professional.
- Organizational agility and proper employee engagement strategies
- Leadership development strategies post pandemic
- Measuring employee engagement virtually and The future of talent management
- Proper talent branding for organizational success
- Role readjustment and capacity building initiative solutions to handle talent management