ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
The pandemic has changed workplaces faster than anyone was expecting, thus affecting daily operations and forcing institutions to become more innovative, while we have seen a lot of negative impacts to business there is also a bright side to this for HR experts.
Both productivity and employee engagement have spiked for many companies. HR leaders are looking at how they can sustain the shift while transforming themselves to better support colleagues.
The Virtual Africa HR Leaders Conference will look at how despite the global pandemic taking place organizations are managing to innovate every day and stay afloat while moving Beyond Generations for Better Talent Management.
We will also understand how to Lead the Organization Through the Growth And Financial Repercussions of Business Disruption while ensuring positive employee engagement continues to take place.
Upon completion of the conference we expect all our delegates to become more equipped to handle any challenge that may come up within the given role.
- Organizational agility and proper employee engagement strategies
- Leadership development strategies post pandemic
- Measuring employee engagement virtually and The future of talent management
- Proper talent branding for organizational success
- Role readjustment and capacity building initiative solutions to handle talent management